Monday, March 19, 2007

Featured Designer - Simple Thyme Primitives



First/Last Name:
Angie Spencer
Name of Business: Simple Thyme Primitives
Web site URL: http://www.simplethymeprimitives.com/

What primary things do you sell? I love to make dolls which include animals and other soft sculptured items, candle tarts, hand made soaps and stitcheries.



About Angie and Simple Thyme Primitives:
My business started about 3 years ago, first on ebay and then grew to selling to local shops wholesale and consignment. I opened my website January 10, 2007 which was a big dream. I continue to sell on ebay and wholesale to primitive shops. I will be doing my very first wholesale show in May so I am very busy sewing, stuffing and painting! I just joined Pattern Mart March 8, 2007 which was a huge leap for me too which I am very excited about entering the world of making and selling patterns.

No comments: