Friday, September 01, 2006

Your Work Space

What does your work space look like? I have always thought that even though my "space" is small that I still had plenty of room. That was until this year. LOL My business is really starting to expand and I seem to be overflowing my space.

Folks always seem to say to select a room (a whole room if possible) that is away from the high traffic areas of your home.The more peace and quiet you have, the more productive you are supposed to be. I always have music playing when I'm working LOL Its like my brain can't handle quiet.

I have my own computer and all the different equipment that I need upstairs. My family has their own downstairs so at least that is never a hassle. One of the best things I got was a new comfy computer chair. I had no idea just how much time I was going to spend sitting here! LOL Thought it was crazy at first to spend that money on a chair but I sure am loving it now.

How long do you spend sitting in a computer chair working on your business? Next time you are out, make sure to go take a good look at those comfy computer chairs! heehee

Look around your workspace and see if its working the best for your business. Do you need to move things around and make better use of the space you have? Do you need to expand to a larger room or even a new building? You won't be working at your best level unless all around you is working right.

Tracy(Cedara)Dunn of Thru The Attic Door

No comments: