Thursday, August 31, 2006

New Face on Patternmart's Blog

Cedara of Thru the Attic Door

Well there is a new face to be appearing on Patternmart's blog......its Cedara of Thru the Attic Door. I am so exciting to be working with Kelle on this adventure. I think we'll make quite the team for this blog, don't you?

For those that may not know me already, my name is Tracy Dunn but in the world of Primitives, I always go by Cedara. I have a website Thru The Attic Door and I also have my own primitive blog Thru The Attic Door 2 .

In the very near future, you will be able to find my pattern series at Patternmart ! OF COURSE! heehee Those of you reading this blog......will be first to hear me shout about them arriving!

Hope to see you here again real soon!
Don't forget to BOOKMARK US!
Prim Blessings!
Cedara
http://www.thrutheatticdoor.com/

No comments: