Thursday, August 31, 2006

Are you a Pattern Addict?

I am a PATTERN ADDICT!

It's like I can't help myself. I just have to have patterns. I love spending the afternoon flipping thru them all and figuring out which ones I want to create now. Being able to instantly download them has just made my addiction blossom!

I print my patterns out and then keep them in the old wooden magazine rack that used to belong to my grandmother. I have manilla file folders inside that I keep the patterns separate. Some are seasonal like my halloween patterns. Some folks have their own folders because I have gathered so many of their patterns.(Kelle has her own folder!LOL)

Do you all stand tall next to me and announce you too are a pattern addict? heehee

Tracy(Cedara)Dunn of Thru The Attic Door

No comments: